Pull out the play dough and explore sight words with this hands on packet!
In this packet kids can:
- Follow the arrow with their finger to read the sight word right to left.
- Build the sight word using play dough or other manipulatives
- Illustrate and write a sentence using the sight word.
- Say each letter of the sight word out loud as they point to it or smash play dough on the dot.
- And practice writing the sight word out within writing lines.
The following 48 words are included in this packet:
This Packet is 52 B&W Pages and includes one editable page to personalize the sight words to your child's needs.
** This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF or .zip file for you to download and print.