Yoga is a fantastic activity to get kids up and moving! This printable packet is filled with fun Ocean Animal Yoga Poses for Kids.
It’s perfect for the whole family, even if they don’t know how to do yoga yet.
These ocean poses are designed to be easy enough for children of all ages, including toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school-aged kids. They’re also great for special needs children who may need more support or modifications in order to participate.
With this packet your child will be able to explore all sorts of new ocean creatures while also getting some exercise. They’ll love doing these poses with their friends or on their own. And since this pack comes with 12 different animal yoga poses, there are plenty of options so everyone can find one they like best!
Plus, these activities are great for children who need an outlet for pent-up energy or anxiety.
Included in this Ocean Yoga Printable:
- Bow Pose: bend your back into a bow like an arching whale!
- Star Pose: stretch out big like a starfish!
- Reverse Table Pose: crawl around like a crab!
- Rabbit Pose: point your hands in the air like a shark fin!
- Turtle Pose: pretend to be a turtle withdrawing into it’s shell!
- Salutation Seal Pose: practice deep breaths and puff up like a puffer-fish!
- Wide-Angle Seated Forward Pose: extend your arms and legs like a squids tentacles and wiggle around!
- Rock and Roll Pose: roll around like a hermit crab in it’s shell!
- Chair Pose: reach high above your head while kneeling to turn your body into a seahorse shape!
- Upward Facing Dog Pose: arch your back and lift your head high like a swordfish!
- Child’s Pose: curl into a ball and relax like a stingray!
- Horse Pose: stretch your arms and legs out. Wiggle them like an octopus!
** This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF or .zip file for you to download and print.